Click on link above for more information and sample lecture slides.
Sociology 3: Modern Societies (2017 - 2019)
- Supervised several students over the course of the digital societies module. This entailed grading essays and teaching in-person seminars to supplement lecture materials.
- Taught topics focused on intersectionism and the digital age such as:
- Social movemnts in the digital age
- Racial politics in social media
- Gender issues in online communities
- The geopolitics of cultural and technological production in the digital age
Sociology 7: Media, Culture, and Society (2016, 2019)
- Supervised several students via seminars on topics such as:
- Critical theory of the media (e.g., The Frankfurt School, Habermas)
- Sociology and production of culture (e.g., Becker, Bourdieu)
- Created and presented lecture materials to Cambridge University undergraduates on modern privacy and surveillance issues.
See sample lecture materials here.